ironfx

ironfx
ironfx

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Preparing for the New Year


"Money is not the most important thing in
the world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money." -
Jackie Mason

Welcome to the year 2014. I believe that we all had a remarkable holiday. As the markets have started gaining momentum and experiencing increase in liquidity, I am quite sure a lot of you have started taking advantage of the unique opportunities that Forex trading offers.
However, as the saying goes, "prior proper preparation prevents poor performance", it is my utmost desire that our trading this year grows to a new level of greatness. Of course, if you are reading this and also trading in Forex, your ultimate aim is to make money.
This year, I'll start by sharing tips on preparing for the year ahead. I'll also be sharing the strategies I have been using over the years that has made my trading career a successful one.
I urge you all to bookmark this website as there will be regular updates.

To your success,
Richard 




For those of you in Ibadan, Nigeria, we hold a forex trader's forum regularly.  You can send a mail to questconcept1@gmail.com for more information.
or follow me on twitter @richquest 
BB PIN: 7B72225E

No comments:

Post a Comment